Georges River Council
Skip navigation

Frequently Asked Questions

I have just built a new house, dual occupancy, villas, townhouses, units, a shop or a commercial development - how do I get new bins?

The owner of the property requiring bins should submit a bin request form to council via email at or post to PO Box 205, Hurstville, BC NSW 1481.

For more information, email Council at or phone 9330 6222.

Back to Rates FAQs | Waste FAQs | Recycling FAQs

Email a friend…Close this form

* Mandatory fields