Hurstville City Council provides tennis courts for use through casual hire and permanent booking.
Please note the Vanessa Street Courts are no longer available for tennis hire.
Ken Rosewall Tennis Centre
Roberts Avenue, Peakhurst [Map]
Open 7 days
Monday to Friday 8.00am – 10.30pm
Saturday and Sunday 8.00am – 6.30pm
This tennis complex includes eight synthetic grass courts, a barbeque, clubhouse with kitchen, change rooms, shower and toilet facilities, shelter sheds and a children’s playground.
The clubhouse can be hired for functions and the courts can be booked for competition teams.
Court hire policy
- competition teams pay full fees whether play is possible or not, due to inclement weather and other factors
- permanent bookings pay half normal fees if prevented from playing due to inclement weather
- minimum allowable booking is one (1) hour
- competition teams are entitled to not pay for three (3) weeks during the Christmas holiday period when the courts are not required. All other holiday periods will be subject to payment of full fees
- permanent bookings are entitled to not pay for three (3) weeks during the Christmas holiday period when the courts are not required. All other holiday periods will be subject to payment of full fees
Coaching is available for all ages and standards at Council's tennis courts, including group and private lessons.
For more information on bookings, fees and coaching telephone tennis court managers on 0411 841 902 or 0415 835 559.
Vanessa Street Courts
The courts are currently closed for resurfacing and will be converted to Synthetic Turf Multi-Sport Courts. The new courts will be available for hire in the near future. For booking enquiries please contact Council on 9330 6222