Hurstville City Council is dedicated to providing residents with the highest possible standards of service and living.
You will find answers to many of your questions about Council services and facilities on our easy-to-navigate website, including information on waste disposal, parking, pets and public transport. You can even pay your rates and submit a development application electronically.
Alternatively, you can speak with one of our friendly Customer Service Officers on the telephone, send an email, or visit our Customer Service Centre for advice and assistance.
Customer Service Centre
Council’s Customer Service Centre is equipped with a range of facilities to assist you in comfort, including:
- concierge desk to meet and greet you and direct your inquiries
- public toilet
- free access to this website in the Customer Service Centre
- emergency health care support
- pamphlets and brochures on a variety of community events and activities
- chilled drinking water
- comfortable seating while you wait.
Find out more about how you can Contact Us
New resident please visit our New Residents page