Public Notices & Exhibitions
Council’s public notices are advertised predominantly in the St George and Sutherland Shire Leader and also in The Sydney Morning Herald. These include notification of:
- recently issued development consents
- recently issued complying development certificates
- notice of proposed developments
- changes to Council meetings
- release and/or sale of abandoned vehicles
- intention to grant licence
public exhibitions and consultations
tenders / expressions of interest (EOIs).
7 Mar 2014
Hurstville City Council has a commitment to maintaining a safe environment for its residents and visitors and this is reflected in Council’s Community Vision contained in the Hurstville Community Strategic Plan 2021: “An evolving City which promotes a sustainable and safe community that connects people and places and celebrates diversity.”
24 Feb 2014
The retune is a national programme that moves free-to-air television channels to new frequencies.