Car Parks in Hurstville CBD
Hurstville City Council provides a number of free and paid public car parks throughout the Hurstville CBD:
- Patrick Street - 152 spaces
- 15 Dora Street - 24 spaces
- Gloucester Road - 118 spaces
- Treacy Street - 90 spaces (please note this carpark is ‘Pay and Display’. Fees are: free for the first hour, $2 for the second hour and $4 for every hour after that for a maximum of 6 hours.
- Palm Court (33 spaces)
- Westfield Shopping Centre (3000 spaces)
- 7-9 The Avenue (108 spaces)
- Hurstville Central Shopping Centre, located above Hurstville Railway Station (230 car spaces) (fees apply, first hour free), access via Forest Road on the northern side of the railway line, or from the southern side of the line via Ormond Parade
- Privately owned paid public carpark under Medica Centre building (260 spaces) (fees apply, first hour free), entry on Dora Street
Find Car Parks in Hurstville CBD
View map in pdf version Hurstville CBD Parking Map (118.13kB)
Car Parks in Suburbs
Public car parks in Mortdale, Riverwood, Kingsgrove, Beverly Hills, Penshurst, Peakhurst and Lugarno can be found on All Car Parks page.
Paying parking fines
If you have received a Penalty Infringement Notice (PIN) for a parking offence, please be aware that these notices are immediately referred to NSW State Debt Recovery Officer for action.
State Debt Recovery Office - contact for further advice.