Georges River Council
Skip navigation

Expert Advice

We recommend that you obtain expert help when preparing DAs for more complex developments. Whilst most architects are able to handle modest residential developments, larger or more complex developments may require design input from a wide range of experts including:

The best way to find the right expert is by personal referral and through professional associations and accreditation bodies. We have given some contacts here, but it is recommended that you do your own background checks before employing anyone.

We encourage you to utilise our Building Certification services. Otherwise, it is recommended that you visit the Building Professionals Board to select an Accredited Certifier or Principal Certifying Authority.  Check the Building Professionals Board's disciplinary register as well.

Please note that Council cannot recommend individuals.

More information

Learn more about:

Email a friend…Close this form

* Mandatory fields