Customer Satisfaction Charter
Hurstville City Council is committed to providing the community with high quality customer service and strives to improve its approach through staff training, innovative thinking and ongoing reviews.
The Customer Satisfaction Charter outlines the service standards you can expect from Council, sets out how to get the information you need and let us know of any concerns, and explains how you can help us provide better service.
We are committed to treating customers with courtesy, fairness and respect by:
- Showing politeness and helpfulness
- Being on time for meetings and appointments
- Valuing your privacy and treating personal information confidentially
- Clearly identifying ourselves in all communications
- Responding to your request promptly, with relevant information
- Catering for any special needs.
Customer satisfaction charter 2015 (278.19kB)